On behalf of our stakeholders and in support of our Mission and Vision, the Procurement Department assists all business units of CFA Institute in the procurement of goods and services to ensure that the most value is obtained on every purchase, business is conducted ethically, and that all purchasing actions are documented thoroughly.
- Delivery of Quality Goods and Services: Our preferred partners understand their crucial role in providing quality goods and services necessary to support the Mission and Vision of CFA Institute.
- Customer Service: Responsiveness to requests and proactive partnerships are essential in all vendor relationships.
- Cost savings: We value suppliers who continually look for ways to help CFA Institute lower its total costs in all areas.
- Sustainability: CFA Institute strives to be a more sustainable organization and looks for the same commitment in our supply partners.
- Innovation. Preferred partners utilize innovative business solutions to continually improve the value delivered to CFA Institute.
- Global Capabilities: CFA Institute seeks partners with the capabilities to strengthen our global presence and assist us in continuing to serve our stakeholders around the world.
- Mission & Vision
- Guiding Principles
- Our Sustainability Mission: We envision a CFA Institute that earns a global reputation for sustainability excellence among its employees, stakeholders and communities by utilizing resources responsibly and achieving its objectives ethically.
If you have questions or believe that your organization would be a strong partner for CFA Institute, please send information on your organization to our Procurement Department via email.