The Claritas Program covers the essentials of finance, ethics, and investment roles, providing a clear understanding of the global investment industry.
This self-study program benefits employees who work with, or for financial and investment services organizations, whether they have roles in IT, marketing, customer service, administrative support, sales, or public relations.
Employees who have earned the certificate can be found anywhere from Australia, Singapore, and the UAE to the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
Learn more about the people and employers who have benefited from the Claritas Program (PDF).
- No prior experience or education is necessary (but you should be comfortable with English).
- Plan on approximately 100 hours of self-study (the program can be completed within 6 months).
- Use the online study tools we provide, including an eBook, study planner, practice tests, and mobile study app. Learn more about the study materials and tools.
- Take a two-hour multiple-choice exam you can schedule at one of the many Pearson VUE test centers available globally. See if the exam is offered in your area.
- Receive a certificate of knowledge.
See what's covered in the Claritas Program (PDF).
Read what Claritas candidates think about the program and the exam (PDF)
Get the Claritas factcard (PDF).
Hear From Current Claritas Certificate Holders
If the video does not display above, you can view it here.