See photos from this conference
In the Media
Vidhu Shekhar, CFA, Country Head, India (L) and Dr. Sushil Vachani, Director, IIM Bangalore (R), sign the MoU welcoming IIM Bangalore into the CFA Institute CFA Program Partners
- “Insights from India: Opportunities, Aging Gracefully, and Averting Crises,” Enterprising Investor, 26 January
- “Concentrate, leverage only if you have an edge: Ashvin Chhabra,” Moneycontrol, 23 January
- “Smart investors learn from past crisis and mistakes,” Cafemutual, 22 January
- “One more financial crisis needed to awaken authorities: John Kay,” Moneycontrol, 21 January
- "IIM Bangalore becomes first business school in India to become a university program partner of CFA Institute”, The Economic Times, 20 January
- "This isn’t 2008, but brace for more volatility: Northern Trust,” Moneycontrol, 18 January
- "Biases can colour investing behaviour,” The Hindu Business Line, 17 January
Professional Development for Your Employees
CFA Institute offers investment industry educational programs that are recognized and respected around the world.
The CFA Charter
"In the case of CFA [Program], the most sought-after course among brokerage executives and investment professionals, registrations for its first level programme went up 38% in 2014-15 [in India] compared to that in the previous fiscal." — "Investment management courses back in vogue," The Economic Times, 22 June 2015
The CFA® charter sets the professional standard as the most highly respected designation for the investment management profession. By hiring CFA charterholders, you strengthen your team with professionals who have an in-depth understanding of your client needs, and the capacity to tailor and implement specific solutions. Learn more about the CFA Program in India.
Investment Industry Essentials
The Claritas® Investment Certificate offers a simple and cost-effective way to give your employees the knowledge and skills they need to understand how the global investment industry really works.
Investment Performance and Risk Evaluation
The Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM®) Program leverages the global expertise of CFA Institute to deliver practice-based skills for advanced, globally relevant investment performance and risk evaluation, manager selection, and investment reporting. Learn more about the CIPM Program.